coordinate the 2017 icea classic.
The ICEA Classic is a Noongar cultural festival that happens alongside youth surfing, battle of the bands, skating and basketball competitions. The event is a celebration of Western Australian Noongar, youth and ocean cultures that brings together people from all walks of life in the spirit of reconciliation and mutual respect.
What does the Coordinator do?
- Lead the Solid Fellas (a group of young volunteers who assist in organising and delivering the event) by coordinating meetings, delegating tasks and motivating the team to deliver a great event.
- Oversee the planning, delivery and evaluation of the 2017 ICEA Classic, ensuring the successful growth of the project in-line with expectations.
- Liaise with external and internal stakeholders, ensuring positive relationships are maintained and built upon.
- Ensure ICEA’s values and vision is maintained and integrated into all aspects of the ICEA Classic.
- Ensure all funding acquittal’s and evaluations are completed as required, with the support of the COO.
- Post-event, compile a comprehensive ICEA Classic report and update the Project Manual so it can be utilized for future events
Casual (max 23 hours per week)
Employment period: May - October (6 month fixed term)
ICEA is a youth-led organisation.
Applicants of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
Applications open until 5pm May 5th.